23 February 2012

London Fashion Week: The Big Day!


Mary Katrantzou
 

 I want to apologise about posting now what was meant to be posted yesterday, but it was impossible to get connected to the internet while on board (I was on a ship). Can you believe that there was no Internet access card for any other server except for Internet Explorer? Well, I only use Safari, so you 'll read today yesterday's post...
   Anyway,  at last, the Big Day in London Fashion Week came and now is already over. I'm talking of course about Tuesday 21st, which I called the Big Day, due to the appearance of two of the most loved labels of London Fashion Week. The one is Mary Katrantzou and the other Meadham Kirchhoff, both known and beloved for their exuberant, unique, signature styles.
  Alongside those two highlights Dion Lee stood out for his totally wearable sculpture dresses, Holly Fulton for her '60s-inspired bright textiles and Ashish for his prolific head-to-toe-printed style... The day ended with Ozwald Boateng's menswear line followed by KTZ's strikingly graphic checked textiles reminding me of something scotch...

Mary Katrantzou

Peter Jensen

David Koma
                                   
                                                                        Anya Hindmarch

Holly Fulton

Dion Lee

Emilio de la Morena

Meadham Kirchhoff

Ashish

Aminaka Wilmont

Tata-Naka

Ozwald Boateng

KTZ

Roksanda Ilincic


Photos: londonfashionweek.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I watched most of the shows via Live stream and I was really keen about it.
    Especially Mary Katrantzou, Meadham Kirchhoff, KTZ, Emilio de la Morena and Ashish.
    I really love the new collections :)

    and btw why did you were on a ship? O_o

    http://may-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete