04 April 2012

Tights, tights, tights...

    I know it's a bit late for tights now, as the weather is getting warmer day by day, but I couldn't help not sharing this collaboration with you. You probably are already aware of it and I would be as well if I was visiting asos more often, but I have to admit that I prefer Topshop as it concerns online shopping (my eyes can't stand the image overload over there and after a few pages I'm knocked out).
    So, back to the tights now. It's the collaboration of House of Holland with Pretty Polly that fascinated me and it's no wonder why. The colour variety is not wide, as they only come in two or three colours with black dominating the collection. The prints though are great and even the animal-printed version could become a part of my wardrobe (which would be so not me, as I I'm not very fond of animal prints, however this is a really good one). Thus I think you already got it: even though summer is approaching I'm going to buy a pair of them for sure... and I'm not sure if I'm going to wait until fall to wear them. Don't forget that there are also three pairs you can find exclusively to asos. Visiting this page can get you directly to the whole collection...
Have a nice shopping time!








Photos: Asos.com

12 comments:

  1. The alphabet tights are too cute, I adore them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is great! Would you like to follow each other on Blogger, Bloglovin and on Facebook? :)

    -Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dotted one us great! (the one before the pink)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course we can follow each other, I start wait for you to do the same!You don't have the followers button so I'm trying to follow you using the navbar, tell me it it works!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last ones look hot! =)

    Thanks for following my blog! I followed you back on GFC, Bloglovin and FB! =)

    Happy Easter holidays! =)

    xx

    -Minna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, thank you for sharing! Here, in Brazil, the winter is arriving! So it is a very good tip! I'm crazy about tights! But I almost don't wear tights, because I'm always afraid to damage my tights! hahahahahahahah

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the tights are so interesting! I love the spotted ones! Want to follow each other? Even if you don't, Im going to follow you :).
    Love your blog!

    <3
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and offering to follow each other. I am following you now and looking forward to seeing you amongst my followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love the first pair of tights, with the letters, they're so cool! Mind you, you'd be really upset if you got a ladder haha
    Tess xoxo
    http://timefortea123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much for visiting my blog! tights are great, an easy way to add some pizazz to any outfit! i actual find them quite comfortable to wear too...but i don't know if that is just me :p

    -jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete