01 March 2012

Paris Fashion Week!

Julien David


  The Best of the best is here since yesterday and we are ready to tune in...
To start with, I LOVED EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT of the shows that I managed to find full uploaded and which were not many, as the official website of Paris Fashion Week -modeaparis.com- doesn't provide us with photos. Thus I merely to the only four shows covered by Style.com.
  My favourite one was Julien David's bead pieces, like dresses, skirts and trousers, but I also liked a lot Commuun's full-leg trousers and Cédric Charlier's futuristic fifties' chic vision. As for Vaccarello, I found his masculin-ere suits very strong pieces, but still I prefer his metallic bronze dresses, which revealed the desired masculine element in a more clever way!
 
Julien David

Commuun

Cédric Charlier

Anthony Vaccarello

Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment